RRCAT Recruitment 2013 – Stipendiary Trainee
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total No of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Name of the post: Stipendiary Trainee
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 22 years as on 15-04-2013. Age relaxation will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 60 % marks in SSC or HSC with Science & Mathematics along with ITI/ NCVT Certificates in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Fitter/ Electrical.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply online through www.cat.gov.in on or before 08-04-2013. After submission candidates have to send the signed application along with relevant certificates to the Administrative Officer – III, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy, PO: CAT, Indore – 452013 on or before 15-04-2013
Offline mode: Eligible candidates may forward their application in prescribed format given in the advertisement, along with attested copies of all necessary certificates, application and the outer cover should super scribed as “Application for the Post Code______ of Category II against Advertisement No. to the Administrative Officer – III, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy, PO: CAT, Indore – 452013 on or before 15-04-2013 by Speed Post/Registered Post.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Candidate should log on to http://www.rrcat.gov.in website.
2. Candidate must have valid, active email address and Post Code/Advertisement No before filling the online application.
3. Do not use any special characters in Postal Address while filling the application.
4. Separate application should be submitted for each post in case candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
5. Candidate must fill all mandatory columns and preview the application form before final submission of application.
6. After final submission of online application, Application Number will be generated use this Application Number for future reference and correspondence.
7. Take print of Application form and affix self attested photograph and send along with testimonials to related authorities in stipulated period.
Last Date for Applying Online: 08-04-2013
Last Date for receipt of Offline Applications: 15-04-2013