LIC AAO Notification 2013 – 750 Vacancies
LIC AAO Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Job Notification Admit Card Application Form Apply Online
Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013
‘LIC AAO-Life Insurance Corporation of India’ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ’750 Posts’ in Assistant Administrative Officer jobs.
This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC AAO’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ‘Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
LIC AAO Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2013 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 750
Name of Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age shall be 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 01-03- 2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees. If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay the application Fee for General OBC candidates is Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges /Gateway Charges in case of Offline/Online Payment and Intimation Charges of `50/- inclusive of Bank Charges in case of offline payment only for SC/ST/PH Candidates through Offline or Online mode.
In Case of Offline Payment: In case of Offline Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges, the payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after the on-line registration and can be made within three working days thereafter at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated payment Challan will be used for depositing the amount.
In case of Online Payment: After completion of filling the online application the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process. Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated which shall be preserved by the candidate for future reference
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply On-line through LIC’s website under “Careers”- http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm. from 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
2. Log on to http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm website.
3. Click the relevant on-line application link.
4. After candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “Online Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam 2012-13”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the form carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the online application process.
6. After submission of online application, candidate need to take printout of the system generated fee payment Challan.
7. Candidates need to pay the Application fee through offline mode or online mode as mentioned above.
8. And also take system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it for further use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 01-04-2013
Payment of Application Fees through Offline: 07-03-2013 to 04-04-2013
Payment of Application Fees through Online: 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013
Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: First Week of May,2013
Tentative Dates for Online Test: 11-05-2013 and/or 12-05-2013
Click here for LIC AAO Online Application
01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…, from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
Please LIKE ‘Recruitment Notifications’ page on Facebook.
Related Posts You may be Interested in…
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2013.
SBI PO Recruitment 2013 Notification.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank(MGB) Recruitment 2013.
Indian Coast Guards Recruitment 2013 Notification.
TMB Assistant manager Recruitment 2013.